Sandman make me a dream
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

Svara lay with her head pressed into his chest. The scent of hot cinnomon was comforting and made her sigh. She could feel him began to wake. It didn't matter to her of course. She was so exhausted from days of disturbed sleep. Again and again she woke from nightmares, of her chocolate demon, and her father. Even her mother haunted her when her lids slipped over her yellow eyes. She figured if she came to Leroy's bed that the dreams wouldn't threaten her so much.

Pulling her hand up she grabbed the necklace she had given him some time ago. The silver Dragon had been her brothers. She had never told Leroy about it, didn't see the need to. Her brother was dead so it was better on Leroy. Smiling gently she pet his chest with a loving hand. In the light of day she would never give him this treatment. "I love you kujo." She said lightly. Svara rested her head against his chest and sighed. It was good to speak to the sleeping.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread