thread title missing
The child looked over to Ty with grateful look, "Thank you Ty but i think it would be best if i got out of the house for a while." the pup shifted into optime form as well and got out of the water to give her leg a rest, the warm water made it sting alittle, but it wasnt too bad. she decided to alow her toes to trickle in the water and laid back with her hands behind her head and watched the little glowing bugs with pure joy in her mind.

It was Anya's question that interupted the pups thoughts, she looked to Xeis to see what her answer was, however it seemed that the female was uncomfortable speaking about Pendzez, the pup knew all to well, as well as the others, that she had feelings for the white noble, and he for her, they just needed alittle....encouragment. the pup decided it was time to bring it all up. "Is it Pendzez? the reason as well as the time of night and your exhaustion that has your thoughts scrambled? oh my apologies, i shouldnt be stickin my nose into your business, however, i was just kinda curious, after all it seems you scramble his thoughts as well." the pup hoped that that would light a few sparks

Messages In This Thread