agent double zero.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... shroom.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:255px; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#000000; text-align:justify; font-family:arial; font-size:12px; color:#F1DC96; line-height:16px">
Thought we could wrap up here... Anselm isn't completely an asshole, really 's cool if ya'll reply again or close it (:

@&#&$A band of misfits. Something odd was happening to Anselm; a wave of understanding and acceptance suddenly washed over him, and with it subsequent guilt. His life had been too chaotic and completely riddled with sin--the hybrid couldn't feel regret for he would promptly and absolutely go insane. Though he hardly had a heart of gold, he had no heart of cold, indifferent iron, either. Perhaps it was best described as brass--with wear and time, the shine could be dulled. It was simply strong, hard, and indifferent. Every so often, though, little things would strike a chord and polish bits of the brass, affording him a bit of lustre and allowing true compassion to be felt. As Ruri shook out her coat, blinking out raindrops from eyes that could not see, Anselm's ears dropped back placidly and a soft sigh escaped him.

@&#&$The duty he was performing was important for Inferni's livelihood, but he had already gathered enough. They were all young; they were strong enough to afford housing the disabled; their leader was named Jac; most importantly, they were peaceful, pleasant, and highly unlikely to start any trouble with the coyote clan in the north. Though Anselm still wasn't sure about Svara's trespassing, he now tended to think they were idealistic and thought all groups were as welcoming as their own, and not that she necessarily had malicious intent. Although it would be nice to get confirmation on foreign policies, he had a good feeling that his assessment was correct--asking similar questions back at Phoenix Valley had blown his cover, anyway.

@&#&$A smile came to his face, small yet genuine--it shone in his eyes, rather than merely being a contorted smirk across his lips. "This sounds like a really cool place, guys," he offered. "I don't want to keep you folks out in this weather any longer." His tone was no more or less sincere than it had been throughout this encounter--the difference now was in what he felt. "I reckon I'd feel like a grandpa here, though," he mused with a small laugh; he was scarcely middle-aged, but everybody here was substantially younger than he was. In this statement were a couple more implications--maybe the traditional wolf didn't deserve or understand their optimism and idealism. He could certainly respect it from afar, though.

@&#&$"I'd like to visit and see more in the future, though, maybe when the weather is better." Next time, it wouldn't just be for business; their lifestyle really did intrigue him. He was tempted to think it slightly naive, but he could appreciate the beauty of innocence. "Thank you for your time--Ruri, Haven." One foreleg extended and he dropped into a deep bow of farewell. "Take care..." With another smile, he turned and was off.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread