I believe in the world right in front of me
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

It’s awesome~
End here? ^=^~
300+

"Yeahs," Amata whispered in agreement, her wide eyes still considering the sky. "Me and Uncle Ehno says that the clouds are angry because they are lonely, and no one will plays with them." The young pup fell silent. Sometimes she had dreams where she played with the clouds and they were bright and white and the sky was clear and blue. She had asked the Dream Maker to let her play with the clouds, but she couldn’t figure out how to play with the clouds outside of her dreams. And while she considered Uncle Ehno’s revelation that humans could fly, Amata found the whole concept strange and she didn’t like it, for some reason. But maybe just playing in dreams was enough...although the clouds still seemed angry, which made the puppy a little sad.

Amata watched the dark, yelling sky defiantly, determined to not be afraid of the loneliness that the clouds felt. But as that second, louder thunder screamed at her, she shuddered and jumped, pressing herself up against the adult’s sturdy legs, feeling safer because of the contact. A soft whimper escaped her, but she looked up and smiled faintly at Anu, who gave a comforting smile in return. And that smile did make the little puppy feel better. Her tail wagged a little bit, as if she were still unsure about whether to be happy or afraid, or maybe even sad for the clouds. The creamy girl nodded. "Yeahs," the quiet voice agreed. "Let’s goes home, Anu." She turned to direct herself in the general direction of the manor, taking several steps to urge the adult to follow. Turning, Amata added, "Thank you for teaching me hows to swims, Anu," and smiled. Now that she knew how to swim like a fish. And that feelings was a bright, new feeling.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread