he's stolen hearts like they're horses
So sorry for the delay!

[html]

Hemming didn't wear clothes. They just didn't seem necessary. His fur was thick and warm in the winter, and even a little too much in the summer. Perhaps if he found something interesting to wear he would, but for now he was happy to waltz around naked. The realization that Strelein had made the clothes he was wearing made the idea all the more exciting, though, and a twinkle flourished in Hemming's eyes as he looked them over. "How splendid!" he exclaimed, grinning. He had never even thought of making something like that, and now he had set it in his mind to try to figure out how it was done. Perhaps Strelein wouldn't mind teaching him the basics.

Bringing his gaze back to the other wolf's strange lavender eyes, Hemming pondered his own skills. He wasn't exceptionally talented in anything, but dabbled in quite a few arts. His smile broadened when the other asked if he was a carpenter, a quiet chuckle escaped him and his eyes fell down into his lap momentarily. The AniWayan did have the official title of beginner craftsman, and for now he was still trying to figure out what he liked to do the most as well as honing his skill. "Heh, no, not quite. I found a book in a human town about knitting, so I've been doing quite a bit of that lately." His grin stayed wide. Taking a cue from the other, the gray wolf flopped backwards as well, feeling the stalks of sunflowers part around his head.

The ability to faithfully reproduce the world on canvas was a skill that Hemming would love to possess. He had often picked up a pen and some paper to sketch out the things he saw under the microscope, and had an aptitude for catching the likeness of them. They appeared as simple lines, though, simplified and cartoon-like under his crude microscope. The sky and the mountains were formed with multitudes of color, a myriad of shades and tones that had to be put together in just the right combination. "Me, too," he replied dreamily, eyes tracing the gossamer edge of a lonely cloud.

kat made this! Big Grin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread