beyond your peripheral vision
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/n ... ottoms.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:350px; border:1px #bdee23 solid; font-size:11px; font-family:tahoma; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px;">
I am back now! Tongue I can give you the font, I have it on my desktop~ :3 ~320 words.
---

As Eliza jogged closer to the other female, she almost had second thoughts -- what if this foreign wolf intended to be a threat to the pack? At this point, was she prepared to put her life on the line to defend them? She shook herself out of it quickly, though. She was being over-serious, she knew. The brown-haired wolf didn't look like she could be much older than herself. She certainly didn't look dangerous, and as soon as she got close enough to assure herself of this, the other wolf stuttered out a hurried plea, and Eliza was sure there wasn't much to fear.

Eliza didn't quite believe that the other wolf hadn't known she was trespassing, but it had been a while since that had been formally of her concern and the female didn't seem as though she meant any harm. She wasn't feeling too terribly duty-bound at the moment (when was the last time she'd seen a member of her pack, anyway?), and so she settled on trying to give the girl the benefit of the doubt. "It's all right," she said quietly. Her voice sounded odd and rough to her own ears; it had been a while since she had spoken aloud. "Are you looking for someone? Do you have any business with Dahlia de Mai?" It seemed prudent to at least seem as though she had some authority to be meeting this trespasser. Even though she was not responsible for doing so, it wouldn't do very well to present any weakness to a stranger, no matter how benign they seemed. It was harder than she would have though to forget the kind of thinking imposed on her by her old job.

She stayed standing a respectful distance from the other female, trying to seem nonthreatening but serious. It had been a while since she'd done anything like this, but it was coming back to her. Young, she was, but not without experience.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread