beyond your peripheral vision
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... letopp.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 384px; border: 1px #371C45 solid; font-size: 10px; padding-top: 150px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; color: #371C45; text-align: justify">
ic -
So Eliza was the name of the white female. She didn't really sound all that pleased to meet Sofia, but whatever. The hybrid had been trespassing, intentionally or not, so Eliza had every right to mistrust her. "Yeah, I'm not part of any pack right now." Sofia realized immediately that those words plus the situation of running into her at the borders might together make it seem like she was an interested joiner. Which was definitely not the case. Not that she had anything against Dahlia de Mai as a pack (although the flowery scent of the lands did irritate her a little), but Sofia was not in any way ready to tie herself down to a particular territory. She'd probably just be kicked out anyway when she disappeared for weeks at a time, wandering and exploring and adventuring. No, she wasn't giving up that freedom just yet. "I'm not looking to join or anything, though I'm was just exploring nearby."

At this point, Sofi was too new a scent upon these lands in order to really claim that she was from the area. "Nah, I used to live in a pack way, way east of here. My father is from around here, though, I came looking for the pack he grew up in." Unfortunately, she hadn't found it, but only the burnt remnants of the forest where it used to reside. The graveyard, though, which was a large part of the symbolism that dragged her paws forward, still existed. Someday she'd get her own stone there, assuming she had made a good enough friend to cart her corpse a few miles east. "How about you, you been here long?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread