beyond your peripheral vision
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/n ... ottoms.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:350px; border:1px #bdee23 solid; font-size:11px; font-family:tahoma; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px;">
Hai, ily, we should wrap this up soon and do out Eliza/Tokyo thread. Is this an okay end? :3 ~145 words.
---

Eliza shifted uncomfortably on her feet, unsure of where to go next. There didn't seem to be much more to say. If Sofia didn't want to join Dahlia de Mai, there wasn't much more for Eliza to do. She didn't need to call anyone, and it seemed like the other wolf was on the brink of heading off on her own again. Eliza had been so lonely recently that she almost wished that the other wolf would stay, but that didn't seem fated, so there was no point in dwelling on it.

"Well, I wish you the best of luck in your travels, then," Eliza said, overly-formal to a fault. "Maybe I'll poke my nose out of pack lands in a bit. Perhaps we'll run into each other again." She sat before the other wolf with an awkward smile, and prepared for Sofia to leave.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread