Out for Lunch
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... rtable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Lysander look as the male took up speaking, his story colorful and exciting. And while Lysander believed every word of what the male had been through, he smiled at the male’s assertion of himself. “One of the best in the world, eh?” His words were full of awe and wonder, his eyes twinkled with excitement at meeting such a rare creature and his face only showed interest, but Lysander doubted very much that the young boy lived up to his own words. A trained warrior was more controlled and calculated than this boy was, Lysander guessed. He doubted not that Ty had the physical abilities, but at such a young age it was nearly impossible to be so skill mentally to be considered one of the best in the world. He noted that he spoke before Geneva when Lysander addressed them both, though she was of high rank, he doubted much that a trained warrior would over step such a simple cultural custom, unless he was young and out of practice. It was also the young man’s boasting of being one of the best, perhaps it was just Lysander but he had always considered humility to be among warrior’s top traits.

“Lucky we are in Phoenix Valley to have someone to protect the masses, yes?” He turned to Geneva and smiled, more than anyone here surely she was invested in the well being of Phoenix Valley. At the pack meeting he had heard Jefferson’s words about her, she was the second highest wolf in the pack and Jefferson wouldn’t have put such emphasis on that if Geneva wasn’t dedicated. His words were sincere, but his private, unreadable thoughts danced on. The female on the other hand, did not give him many words to judge her on, and just in doing that he found more respect for the women. Although he had asked for their stories, he found it nice when others kept information to themselves. Not everything needed to be shared and passed around, Lysander himself, for all the words that came tumbling out of his mouth, was rather a private person.

“Well miss Geneva, I must apologize for having spent so much time living alongside you and never coming to introduce myself.” Lysander bowed, half playfully but his face was honest. He knew that this female was off limits, and even if she wasn’t he wasn’t particularly interested, but it was just his nature to charm and flirt. “I build most anything, if I can. Weapons, toys for children, buildings even. Some bigger projects give me a bit of trouble but if I enlist the help of some friends, we can usually get the job done. I even make jewelry and other small crafts. If you ever need anything,” He turned back to Ty and grinned “Either of you, just ask. And if either of you can think of anything the Valley needs, just come knocking on my door, I’m almost always home.” Except when he was out drinking, stealing, lying or fornicating, Lysander was always home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread