Out for Lunch
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... rtable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I’ll end this here, sorry for dragging it out so long guys, thanks for your patience!

Lysander smiled as Ty studied his face closer and came to the conclusion that indeed, he was dog and not wolf. If pleased him to have been overlooked, although it also pleased him when others singled him out for his differences. Lysander could play either part, part of the pack or the odd one out, it didn’t matter. Whatever role came his way he would play it, and play it well more often than not, and however the others treated him he could find fun in it.

Large ears swiveled from Ty to Geneva as they spoke of Inferni, and Lysander mentally made a note to go visit the clan at some point. Although there seemed to be tension from that pack, he was sure he could find something fun there. And if they didn’t want him around he could always use the pretense that he was looking for Zana, the strange little girl he had crafted the pea shooter for. Titled his large husky head at the leader as she finished her speech, he bowed his head, his facial features expressing discomfort at the sterner tones she used. “Well my friends, thank you kindly for speakin’ with me, it’s been grand learning all about you two but I think it’s best if I take my leave now.” Lysander dipped his head once more in departure and turn, leaving the two to themselves.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread