Pop! Goes the Weasel
[html]

WC:300+

The Knight took a step back and snarled as a stranger popped out of the door. As the new male yelled at him Jazper stared in, raising an eyebrow. "Excuse me, but I believe your the one that ran into me!" He resorted. What an odd creature. His golden eyes continued to stare at the smaller male holding his chest. Of course it was natural for him to be freaked out a little, I mean i was not every day you walked out of a door and straight into a guy standing over 8 feet tall let alone as broad as the door way itself. Honestly though, there was no need to grad at you chest. Drama Queen. "Alrighty then..." He mumbled under his breath as he turned around starting down the stairs. Best to get on to the next house if he was going to finish the street.

Taking his time to get to the door her called. "See you later then!" As he walked outside only to realize the weather had changed while he had been inside. Cursing under his breath he stepped back inside and shook out his coat, sending water splattering on the walls. Of course it had to rain while he was in a house with some guy he'd never met before. Sighing he walked back to the stair case, "Have you seen a white wolfess around these parts while you've been in town?" He questioned letting his size do the intimidating for him. Jazper simply was not in the mood for socializing, he wanted to find Naniko, talk to her to see if Savina and Anu had been right in sending her away from Crimson Dreams. All he wanted was to make sure Naniko was alright and staying in a house with a stranger until the rain stopped a little hadn't exactly been in his plans.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread