Pop! Goes the Weasel
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... m/ss_t.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He got no apology. How rude was that? Strelein growled back up at the hulking black wolf, suddenly conscious of his own average height. This guy was built like a goddamn rock tower! He could probably break the wall if he decided to do so. As alarming as that was, Strel truly felt no fear of this man. What was he going to do? Lob him out the second story window into the rain? The redhead had done nothing so there was very little reason to worry. With the stranger leaving, there was even less to be afraid of.

Strel scrambled after the black brute, about to warn him of the rain when the other returned dripping. Snickering slightly to himself, the youth sat himself down on the landing of the stairs, leg crossing over the other. Well that's what the guy got for being so rude and just taking off without saying a single sorry. What if the redhead had walked right into him, rather than almost? Maybe then he'd get a decent apology. He almost grumbled this out loud with the ebony male loomed over him like some demon from a nightmare. Strel simply gazed back up with a raised eyebrow.

It was hard to pretend that the sheer mass of the older male didn't affect his nerves, but the two-year-old tried his hardest. He cocked his head to the side, still looking upwards. "I've only been in town for a couple of hours, but I haven't seen a single person. Well, other than your fine self I mean." He smirked at Jazper, fingers running over the smooth surface of his bangle. "Did you lose someone?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread