Pop! Goes the Weasel
[html]

WC:300+

His lightning colored eyes half glared at the excitable male who was now snicking at him from the stairs. If he had the chance to look at himself in the mirror he to would probably end up laughing. His fur that he had groomed ever so carefully into place was no even more spiked then before, the water acting as a gel of sorts. Giving a sigh of defeat he realized that purhaps he had been a bit rash. All he wanted right now was to go and find Naniko. He had to reassure himself by making sure she was at least eating properly and taking care of herself. If she wasn't he of course would try to convince her otherwise. Only thing was, he hadn't added this colorful new stranger into his plans for today and had, probably, been a tad on the bluntly rude side. His mother would be turning in her grave had she seen his behaviour.

"I'm sorry.." he mumbled as he walked towards the stairs and took a seat cross-legged on the floor. "Ya I guess you could say I've lost someone," He paused,"lost a lot of people actually." He was still slightly annoyed at this male for interrupting his search, and probably more so at the rain for stopping him from leaving. A rumble erupted from outside, a thunder storm was starting. "This female most recently though. Goes by the Name of Naniko D'Angelo. She recently left the pack and I wanted to make sure she was okay." He explained, withholding the facts about drugs. "Name's Jazper Rhiannon-Knight." He said in his normal dulcet tones, "Friends call me Jaz." Why had he taken on his adoptive parents name in the first place it made his introductions so long. "The whole Rhiannon name belongs to my adoptive mum, Knight is my blood line's." He continuously fought himself trying to decide to just be a Knight but, in the end he knew he would keep his Rhiannon name until he had pups to carry on the name.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread