Pop! Goes the Weasel
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... m/ss_t.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Leaning back against the dilapidated railing, Strelein rested his arms on his crossed legs. From the way the dark stranger described losing many people, the redhead could almost feel a pity party coming on. The guy probably wasn't fishing for sympathy, but Strel would've given him the pity, even if he barely knew him. Though it was hard to kill almost carefree personality that kept the redhead going, too many depressing things tended to send him spiraling briefly. Thankfully, it helped that this black wolf was no friend, so there was little chance of being affect much.

At the crack of thunder, the youth flattened his ears, looking affected by it. Thunderstorms weren't his forte, despite being able to handle rainfall. They were too loud, he thought. Shaking his head to clear it of the memory of the thunder, he sighed at the larger male. "Hmm. Never heard of her, sorry," he apologized, his voice only barely sympathetic. It was hard to be so, when he knew nothing of who she was or who this guy was. All that went through his head was that the guy had to be blind to lose a white wolf running around. She couldn't exactly disappear on command, so what was up with that? Though the fact that the brute wanted to check up on her meant that there was affection for her from him. "I'd help you look for her if she means that much to ya," offered the redhead, grinning as though he thought his proposal was noble of him.

"Oh nice name, Jazper. It fits you." The black wolf was certainly big enough to be considered on par to a knight. Strel could almost imagine the guy in medieval armor. He suppressed a laugh at the thought, choosing to examine the wallpaper instead. "I'm Strelein von Rosnete. Mom had a human obsessed gramps so she got stuck with a mouthful. None of us are even from area," he added offhandedly, scoffing a bit at his great grandfather. Returning his attention to Jaz, Strel raised an eyebrow. He changed the subject back to the missing female, "Why'd Naniko leave her pack? She get sick or something?"

sorry if it's weird. I got a little confused in the middle.[/html]

Messages In This Thread