Reflections of What May Be
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... tokyo3.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding:15px; padding-bottom:0px;">
wrapping this up soon would be good i think Big Grin. cwmfen should meet ares sometimes, it would be interesting after tokyo's biased her against him. XD. 315 words, sucky post.

Cwmfen's mention of her parents only confirmed, in her mind, that males were generally pigs, and that you should never give up sex to them. If only Champ had understood how special their relationship was, about how quickly sex would have spoiled it.. But he was gone, and as much as she loved him, she was more used to missing him at this point than having him at her side. Eventually, maybe it wouldn't even hurt at all. It was rapidly heading in that direction.

What was her relationship with her children, now? "My son is gone, no longer a part of my life. My daughter - Princess, I think you know her - lives with me and we're very close, we talk about everything." Her bragging was totally unfounded in reality, but reality was generally unwelcome in the space inside Tokyo's skull. She honestly believed what she was saying about her daughter, she had no idea that they might as well be worlds away, that her daughter intended to abandon her even now.

Pushing through the water, Tokyo clambered back up, standing up and shaking some of the water off her coat. Bunching her golden brown curls together, she wrung them out too, stretching languorously on the edge of the pool. "Speaking of which, I should probably get back to her - she might be at our den, wondering where I've got to." She tugged her dress off the tree where she had hung it, slinging it over her arm; she was still too damp to put it on. "I hope your pregnancy goes well, if I don't see you before they're born. And I hope you get children worthy of raising." Tokyo said solemnly, shaking her fur out again. She really had to go back and brush it before she'd be comfortable meeting anyone else, hopefully she wouldn't run into anyone on the way back.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread