Ethnology and bibliography
[html]

I pray to you

Of course. Cercelee nodded to the Adonis, who also served as the pack lead, and only, warrior. Having her out of commission meant that Haku and herself would have to pick up the duties that usually fell back onto Cwmfen, and it also meant that no one would be patrolling the borders, at least no one with the intent of fighting off evils. Yet they could always enlist Alexey to help serve, for as a council member it was among her duties. Slay too would have been expected to pick up the slack, help with border duties and other odd jobs yet Cercelee did not imagine him rising from his what seemed like eternal slumber. Somehow they would manage. And as Cwmfen noted, Corvus and Brennt were both gone, dead. The pack was once again safe, for a while anyway.

Onus told me about Corvus… Onus had told Cercelee many things that day, revealing the romantic relationship between Cwmfen and the strange male as well as letting Cercelee knew where the pups Cwmfen carried came from. Her eyes sought out Cwmfen’s, as if to confirm that everything the male had said that day was true, but of course the Rosea knew it was. She only wanted for moment to be on the same page as the Adonis, so they both knew the other knew. I am glad to hear of Brennt though. Surely no more dangers will appear so suddenly, after all, how much bad luck can Dahlia have? Cercelee smiled weakly, knowing that when grey clouds passed, sometimes the storm persisted, but she was optimistic. She had to be optimistic.

Cercelee smiled again to Cwmfen, had she known the worry that lurked in her friend’s mind and the potential solution it would have churned her stomach. Puppies, no matter where they came from, were blessed and Cercelee would allot all the time in the world for Cwmfen to raise her’s, it was perhaps a more important duty in Cercelee’s opinion than the Adonis or Warrior rank. We will be fine, I’m sure. The important thing is to take care of yourself and them. How ever many of them there might be. Firefly had given the pack two children out of a litter of three while the de Sadira clan had arrived five strong, hopefully all of Cwmfen’s would arrive into the world alive and well however many she might carry. If you need anything, let me know. The words were genuine, of course Cer would do what she could anyway, bring food or something, though with the care of Onus she doubted Cwmfen would be in need of much. Still, the offer was ever on the table.

Though I don't know who you are
[/html]

Messages In This Thread