Arrivals Don't Always Mean Welcome
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Kay, just tell me when and I'll delete it and ask for your post count to be adjusted Smile And don't forget to edit in that OOC info Smile)

The sun was hiding behind the clouds again, as it had been for the last week or so. Ember could hardly believe that it had rained so much; nearly every day water had poured down from the sky, filling her den up and soaking her possessions. She'd had her books up on a shelf, so they weren't damaged, but all of her furs and one of her axes had all been ruined. The axe had already been pretty old, and now it was covered in rust and was unusable.

She had been clearing all of the damaged things out of her den when she heard the song of another wolf, a joiner at the borders. The slim, darkly colored female turned quickly to head for the border, four paws digging into the wet soil. Dawali was very busy, so she had taken it upon herself to check the borders whenever she could. It was part of her job now, too, as one of the leaders.

The dark wolf approached the other with her tail held in an arc over her back, a sign of dominance. "You lost, Ma'am?" She inquired, jade eyes looking the other wolf over quickly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread