i want to see the look in her eyes
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... tter_2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Here I am! Do you mind if we avoid any major injuries? Since this is an older thread.

For all the time he had spent in the city, it had been a long while since he had walked its streets. Ever since he had helped Cwmfen to return to Dahlian lands he had spent most of his time around the pack if not within it. She had become his highest priority, considering it was at least partially if not fully his fault that she was in the state that she was. He wasn't going to let any more ill befall her. The vigilante had returned to his old haunt for a time though. He had checked in on the apartment which he had claimed for himself, making sure no one had managed to raid it. It would have been an impressive deed, considering he had locked the door and kept the key with him, but it was not impossible. Everything had been as he had left it though.

The coyote moved back into the rain, gathering the lapels of his trench coat around his scarfed neck. Hands placed in their pockets he moved through the empty streets, the only sounds reaching his large ears were that of the rain pounding on the concrete and his hat. But wait...there was another noise besides the rain. He paused, ears adjusting to catch the faint and muffled sounds of voices. There was not much he could detect, but he could detect the sound of fear in one of the voices; female. The other belonged to man. That was enough for Onus and he silently moved in the direction of the two talking creatures.

He came up against the adjoining wall that the two were stationed against, moving ever so slightly so he could take in the sight of them. It was as he had suspected, a woman trapped by some sadistic bastard. Though there was a recognition that struck him. He had battled with that monster before, many months ago. It seemed the vampire had returned and was now hunting for more victims. This time Onus had come in time though. The coy stood there for a few moments, focusing his body and mind. Then swiftly he moved like a shade to shoulder the beast away from his presumed target and place himself between him and her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread