no one makes it out alive
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/libri/hakuban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
(300) So sorry for the wait Sad Also, I read it as if Sammie only lifted his hand as if to strike, but did not really do so. Poke me if I'm stupid and wrong.

He did not get any of the reactions he had expected. The Dahlian man merely flickered an ear as if in thought when the bottle of the Sir’s expensive wine suddenly spun through the air and found its equal in the wall, shattering and staining the area around with pieces of twinkling glass and blood-red liquid. The shockwave sent an explosion of that uncomfortable scent of wine. Haku had enjoyed alcohol once upon a time. Still did from time to time, but his taste buds were dying and together with that the need for inquisitive tastes. Haku suffered from mild insanity, and did not have much need for substances altering the world. Alcohol was a waste of time. Drugs had not been experienced with yet. Haku Soul felt the urge to laugh at the scene in front of him. The coyote going into a rage because of the wasted wine (though it was he that had thrown away half a bottle, surpassing Haku’s modest glass).

Despite the amusement, nothing changed, and Haku’s eyes were cold like those melting icebergs in the far north, only a fragment of his own madness hinting in his eyes. So much of his true being was hidden under the surface. It took self control to refrain from lashing out when the coyote advanced and entered Haku’s personal space. Haku should be killed. Blue eyes stayed calmly on those pools filled with fresh yet tainted blood. This was a madman, one of the few true ones. The Lilium of Dahlia was still in his cocoon, attempting to figure out life’s dark secrets and become a beautiful butterfly in all his glory. This, was such a magnificent being. Such a shame that such beings were this way though, because Haku ached to gaze into the pitch black doorway and see the world of the madman. ”You could try.” Haku stepped backwards, wondering if the demon’s blood could be drained and grant him supernatural power.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread