come take me higher
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... otable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
This is short and horrible, I'm sorry. T_T

The cave walls seemed to close in around them for a moment. There was a strange sense of isolation, intensifying each beat of their hearts and every swell of emotion that pulsed through them. What a strange and cruel whim of fate it was that brought them here, forcing such chaos upon their once-quiet lives. But there was no turning back the clocks now. No, they had to pull through and fight off the terribly painful emotions together. Ehno shifted slightly as the woman moved beside him, golden gaze watching her silently. Those watery jade eyes of hers seemed to speak for her, conveying a silent message that the sudden flood of helpless emotions would not allow her to speak aloud. The look in her eyes stung him bitterly, sending a powerful mix of feelings through him. There was pain in those eyes and he couldn't bear to see it. He didn't want her to hurt anymore. He pulled her closer as she buried her face in his fur, holding her securely in his arms. "I'm right here."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread