you saw into me, into my eyes
NOT FINISHED! Laptop is dieing, I need to grab the plug. Done. Smile[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/temp/jezebel.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:270px; padding-left:10px; padding-right:11px; padding-bottom:10px;">

Her heart was still thundered from the fright Samael had given her, though it was slowly calming to a slow, deep pulse beneath her ribcage. Jezebel still felt as if she could not trust him, but he was giving her no reason to do so, so she just continued to smile pleasantly and silently scolded herself for jumping to conclusions about the hooded man. His question caused her to quirk her head curiously to the side, an ear flicking forward as he spoke. “Yes,” she affirmed, with a slight nod. He must have been a part of these lands for a while to have been able to dissect her scent and place where she belonged correctly, or he was just perhaps a very curious newcomer. The latter she doubted, so she felt slightly less distrustful and more intrigued then anything else.
    When he spoke next she raised her hand hesitantly to her cross, looking back towards the general direction of Inferni, then back towards his outstretched hand. Before she could answer though his hand dropped to his side as he offered to take a look at her wound, lowering himself into a crouch near her feet. “I don't think it's to bad,” she began, raising her leg with its wounded foot to cross her ankle over her opposite thigh. She was experienced with medical treatment herself, so she doubted the male could tell her anything she wouldn't already know of. Looking at the bottom of her foot and brushing the sand off the drying blood with a gentle sweep of her palm, she looked at the shallow cut a moment; “I should just need to wash it off, perhaps cover it with something.” She said before her fiery gaze returned to his hidden one. Pausing to think a moment she uncrossed her legs, though kept her left foot hovering above the ground.
    “If you don't mind, perhaps you could help me towards the water?” Jezebel asked, trusting him enough to aid her though not enough to toy around with her feet. A girl had some boundaries after all. She slowly swayed into an upright position, balancing herself on one leg as she let her opposite foot just hover above the grass strewn sand. The water was only a few feet away and Jezebel was ready just to hop/stagger over, not really planning on letting him snake his arm around her for support. She could do it herself after all, independent woman and all that jazz. Though she wouldn't mind if he caught her in case she did a face plant.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread