Water?
[html]
Dude, I made one of those dumb mistakes we were talking about, marked with the *. I actually typed "mominute" lmfao. Hybrid of moment/minute, I guess. XD

The pale silver wolf recalled his conversation with young Miss Amata, about keeping pets and why some humans had chosen to do it. At the time, he hadn't understood at all—and really, he still didn't—but he was starting to comprehend. He felt bad for this poor, confused creature, all covered in paint, and he wanted to help, if only the bull would let him. At the same time, though, he didn't want to get stomped into a million pieces on the ground, either. His tail swished as he leaned over the edge of the shack, peering at the ungulate with his ears pressed back. Char was at a loss as to what to do here. His voice had at least given the big, hooved animal pause, so the pale wolf tried it again. "C'mon now, take it easy," he said, easily. If only he knew a word of low speech—then maybe he could calm the creature down. Frowning, the wolf looked away from the bull for a moment* to peer up and down the city street, his shining indigo eyes gleaming now. He wasn't quite so scared for himself—he felt rather safe up here, out of the reach of the creature's horns and hooves. Now he just felt compassion for the poor thing, all covered in that nasty, chemical-smelling stuff. "Look," he exclaimed suddenly, putting on his best fearful expression and pointing behind the cow. Maybe if he could distract him for a second, he could get down and run away, toward water—that way at least the animal could wash himself off, even if he still wanted to kill Char.

Table thanks to James.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread