[html]

occ:
OOC Name: Mariana

Preferred method of contact: e-mail

Character Name: Claire

Character Age: 1 year (12 months)

Character Gender: female

Regular Wolf or Luperci: Luperci Orto

How did you hear about 'Souls?: my sis (Marina) told me about and made me so curious about that I couldn't help myself entering this amazing game.

Claire opened her eyes and blinked twice. Another sunny day. Great.

She looked around. All seemed normal and peaceful: the tree next to her had some chirping birds, the flowers in the bushes were blooming, and she could hear the river flowing somewhere behind her. A paradise at first sight. But not quite for her.

She was starving. And feeling lonelier than ever.

Claire worried so much about her mom and the others. 'How are they? Are they doing well? Do they need me?' were her most common thoughts. And she was counting on her brother’s companion, but he hadn’t shown his weirdo face on her dreams since the last fool moon.

The female yawned and stretched her front legs, making up her mind about looking for a pack to join in. A place where she could be accepted, and treated as an equal. And after, she could bring her mother and all the others to her new home, and with that save them.

That was her main goal.

But first, she had to find a proper pack. And deep inside she knew it wouldn’t be easy.

Claire took a deep breath, hunted a small lemming to satisfy her hunger, and started wandering through the woods.

And days passed.

Claire didn’t count it, to make it at least a bit easier to bear, but she knew she was walking during a long time because the leaves all around her started changing, first from tiny little needles to greater heart and drop-shapes, and after from green to brown. When they started falling and making a funny carpet, she couldn’t help herself jumping in those little piles of fallen leaves, it was delicious. But nothing that could make her turn aside her way.

During the travelling, the female found some small packs too, but none of those interested her, and she passed them by almost without being noticed. She was still waiting for her brother’s guidance. He’d said something about her waiting until his next appearance to choose a new pack, but she hadn’t got that patience. She had to start that journey to maintain her sanity and her focus.

At one night, Claire finally saw him, and after a brief argument about trusting on one’s siblings, he told her where to go in order to find a proper pack. When she asked where she could find him – after all, she wanted so badly to see him in real life -, a clumsy rabbit jumped on her belly and woke her up. Luckily it was fast enough to disappear behind a bush within seconds, because she would teach it in the hardest way not to ever again wake the others up. Especially at those family meeting’s nights.

The female sighed, and rested her head on her paws, falling asleep with a warming sensation of hope.
The next days she spent following all the tracks her brother gave, and getting lost once in while.

The snow began to cover all the landscape with its white blanket, so Claire was forced to slow down and protect herself from the storms inside improvised shelters – a cave or a hole dug by her.

When all that ice started melting, she decided to travel in high speed, due her impatience, only stopping to eat when she couldn’t stand the hunger anymore. And was in the middle of a cloudy day that she saw a tiny swinging light, amongst some constructions. It was exactly as her brother described. She smiled. “At last…!”

With her heart beating fast, she ran towards that village, until she reached its borders. Fine. Now what could she do? She had never moved, and didn’t know how to present herself in a friendly way, neither knew to whom she should speak in order to request a place in it. So she waited, thinking and walking slowly near some corn crops, expecting somebody to see her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread