The Beginng
[html]

ooc: --

Claire took another step forward, slowly, beginning to doubt somebody would appear there. And suddenly, a noise. The long growing plants moved, and a big shape appeared in its middle. A horse, and a she wolf in it. Claire’s eyes widened: the stranger was in that form. The forbidden one. How could she...?

The strange female seemed surprised too. Her eyes were tight as she stared her.
Claire stood still. What could she do? Had she to wait until the woman address her so then she could speak?

Claire waited, just staring the figure that said something and approached, now with wide eyes. When the white female opened her mouth to ask some guidance, she noticed that they had two things in common: the back stripes and the eyes. And that made her feel strangely safe.

The stranger asked her name, with a demanding but yet soft voice. Claire listened the black shape in the stranger’s neck hiss, and shivered. Was it a snake? Gross!

“I’m Claire, and I need a home. Can you please help me?” the white female asked, with the softest voice she could make, staring back at the other’s eyes, almost pleading, and trying to avoid the black hissing snake. She’d never liked that kind of animals. They had always meant danger, disease, death. And of that she was full of.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread