The Beginng
[html]

ooc: sorry sis x3 but I'm really amused you used me to achieve your goal without telling me! u.ú I'll only forgive you because your're my beloved little sis. And only for this time, ok? unf

oh, and I really want to know when I have to speak to the tribe's chief, admin, or something like that. I'm trusting on you ok?

When the female smiled at her and dismounted, Claire smiled too. Yes, she was safe there, and luckily had encountered a friendly member. She nodded at the stranger’s advice, writing down it on her memory.

"Yes, please.” she answered, hopefully, and suddenly something popped up in her mind “Is that you I have to talk to in order to join in?” . Could it be? ‘Yes, maybe’ she answered silently her question ‘why not? Encountering the chief of the tribe isn’t so impossible’, but then, other little voice answered ‘yes, it’s almost impossible.’

Seeing that her mind’s arguing wasn't leading her to any place, Claire shook her head and focused on that moment, getting near the stranger, trying not to pay attention at that bad feeling that form she was caused on her. The white female wanted so badly to ask why was the other on that form, and what have she done in order to the others allow her to do it, but decided to do first things first.
“And what’s your name?”

The horse ate the corn with satisfaction, and the snake put her black tongue out of his mouth again, as Claire waited patiently the answer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread