The Beginng
[html]
http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... -mamba.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: ... *blue* sorry for that... Well, we could call him/her now^^ Just go in "Edit" in your first post and put, in the

Catherine noticed her nod at her advise, and her smile got even more tender. She felt a warm wave crush her when the girl consented that she was really joinning. Wow, it was really a coincidence that they were so alike, and they would get even more, belonging to the same tribe.

Her smile grew eager and excited, but soon faded as she asked if it was her she should talk to. A giggle. "Well, not really. I'm just the scout here." She said, her voice gentle and warm, as usual. She then hummed a silent "Hmm", cupping a hand in her chin, thinking. "I should call for Dawali..." She thought out loud. Turning the head to the side, the grayish shewolf then filled her chest with air, her lungs full, and then let out a pitch, soprano howl scaped out of her mouth. A call.

When the air of her lungs ended, she stopped it, breathing normally. She knew someone would hear it. She then turned her good eye - the green one - to the female near her. A new smile. "I just called for someone of the leadership to assist here."

The female asked her name, and she smile grew more cute, contrasting on her adult face. "I'm Catherine." She answered, her voice even and warm, almost cheerful. Contrasting.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread