The Beginng
[html]

occ:
Haha, did you guys know that I wrote Claire thinking Dawali’s fur was different from everything she had ever seen before I read that it was so? Haha, that’s thought’s transmission. We are already connected ^~

Ok ok, I know today I’m a little too “wee \o/”. But playing souls do make me happy and thrilled. It’s going beyond I expected.

And I’m not a flatterer, sis! That’s the truth!

And thanks for the welcoming, Marit.

PS: when I first made Claire, I didn’t notice the great similarities between her and Catherine. Haha, that surprised me a bit too when sis noticed that and told me.

Claire saw Catherine’s smile suddenly get wider, as she listened something approaching beyond the green curtain that rose next to them, and craned her neck and ears, trying to see it, with narrowed eyes. And another different scent came to her nose. She had never used this ability too much, but since she had left her pack, it suddenly started being very useful.

A shape appeared between all that green: a two legged one. Another one. Claire shivered again, starting feeling kinda strange, being the only one there standing in four legs, and asking herself if in there they didn’t allow her normal form. ‘But if that was so, Catherine would have told me. I suppose.’ She answered in her mind, staring the male that approached.

His fur was different from everything she has seen until then. Ok, Catherine had too that strange red-brown longer fur at her head and back, contrasting with the body’s gray and white main fur, but the male’s was almost all red and brown, with a white belly. Very strange. And kinda beautiful.

The white female nodded back at him, listened in silence the brief conversation between them, and widened her eyes at that strange bowing the chief made to her. The chief. Bowing. To her. Yes, that was an odd scene, at least for her, who rose in a pack where the alpha would never put down her head to anyone, no matter what circumstance.
Claire giggled, cleaned her throat, and tried to smile back at him, making the best voice she was able to, staring at those smiling dark eyes.
“My pleasure. I’m Claire, and I want to join your tribe. There is something I must do in order to become a member?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread