The Beginng
[html]

occ:Haha, thanks, but you don’t need to, I’m having a good time with this one. Of course I want to do more, but for now it’s enough, so don’t hurry, unless you want to :3

Claire saw a glimpse of worrying in the chief’s eyes, but decided to maybe ask about it when she had more intimacy. Or at least when she became a real member of the tribe.

“Hm, yes, there’s something… different… I can do. Do you see this silver eye? With it, from times to times, I can see spirits, talk to them, and even ask them some favors if they’re willing to help. But I discovered this… gift… a short time ago, so I don’t have so much ability yet, and by the first - and last time until now - I tried to do such thing, the spirit almost threw me from a cliff because it wanted me to stay with it from all eternity as a payment for the favor made. So… hm… I’m kinda traumatized with it yet. But you can ask me to use when you want. And… I don’t know when they’ll appear again, neither if there’s a pattern, or a period it happens.” Claire smiled, a bit shy for her sudden enthusiasm. Her tail started waging again.

A little pain in the neck was bothering the white femme, for the other two were taller than her – at that form, at least -, so she waited, putting her head down, making a brief grimace. That made her remember something, and she rose quickly her head.

“Oh, and I can change to this form you are, too. But… if you don’t mind… I personally don’t like it. You know, family matters.”
And whined lowly, moving her neck back and forth, trying to soften the pain.

Family…

“Oh, and… hehe, one last thing… you can call me mad, but I have this brother too, you know, who shows up in my dreams during the full moon. And I talk to him, and he gives me good advices and guidance. He helped me to find this place. And… he’s… ah…” Claire thought a moment about telling them that great detail, but found that they would really call her mad for it, so decided not to tell them. Yet.

Another hot wet wind blew through them, as Claire waited, silent and nervously, some answer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread