The Beginng
[html]

occ:Sorry sis! I didn’t think about that when I posted… yes, now considering that’s a game, there’s turns, obviously. But yesterday… I don’t know, I just thought that was ok, since you haven’t replied…
Ok, now I know, I won’t do it anymore.

And yeah, Claire is a freak, as her brother and me as well. And for that I’m not ashamed, I’m almost glad, for we are at least different from the rest, and therefore, special ^~

Two questions for you guys:

1. My char can take part in more than one thread at the same time? (ok, that’s silly, and I think I already know the answer, but I want to be sure)

2. Why do you put “word count” in your thread? Is that so important…? (For what?)

Claire was so absorbed in her own matters that barely saw Catherine shed a few tears during her “presentation”, those quickly wiped off. But she saw when the grayish female turned the back to her. This time she had barely finished her last phrase, and looked to her new friend, concerned.

“What’s going on, Catherine? Is something I said troubling you…?” her voice broke off, and it sounded so low that she wasn’t sure if the other had listened to her.

But soon there was a growing shape of smile in the grayish femme’s face, and Claire could sense a warming wave of comfort there, amongst that entire heavy atmosphere that suddenly had formed around them. Was that all because of what she said, or it was influenced too by the heavy wet pre-storm climate that was surrounding all the area? She couldn’t answer that. And would make no efforts too. She had more important things to fulfill her mind, like Catherine’s commentary.

“Haha, I think so.” She replied, her laugh sounding more like a rough bark “And when I speak it aloud, it sounds like it’s not me. That’s really odd.”

And so she heard the so longed welcoming from the chief.

Claire’s smile got wider, and she couldn’t help some tears breaking off her good eye.

“Thanks! Oh my, thanks very much! I promise, I’ll not let you down, and I’ll make the best of me to reward you for this!”

At that moment, the sky seemed a bit less clouded, the plants greener, and the two Lupercis next to her even more beautiful.

Or that was only her infinite happiness?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread