The Beginng
[html]
http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... -mamba.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: alright, so we are even^^ well... for the first question, it's mostly for just ending the thread, but, if you want to, it's fine too ^3^ And the second, it's because it's funny, and two, because it's for you to know how many words is written XD Besides, the AniWaya Season game has a requirement of writting... 3000 words ^^

P.S.: I'm in the 100ths of the Fruits Basket and starting to read Soul Eater. Its funny, but... rather too ecchi DX

Catherine looked with wide, surprised eyes to the light female, although only one could actually see her. Oh, her tears. She smiled, reassuring and calmingly to the girl. "I'm fine, sweetie. I mean it." She said, but her eyes still carried a trace of the deep sorrow of a few seasons ago.

Besides, everyone seemed to take her icebreaking attempt nicely, and she felt the air get more light, the warmth in it more realxing than suffocating.

And the sun seemed to light stronger through the gloomy grayish clouds as Dawali said the welcoming words. A flahs-back into the past, when it was Ember who was displaying her role, as she was like Claire, just blisssed out to have found a place to call home. A warm hill passed thorugh her body, as usual when someone joined in, but slightly stronger, because of all those similarities in that newcomer. Afterall, there was a brand new Itse around, and she needed instructions. Dawali spoke to her, and she gave him a humble smile. "Of course, Dawali. 'Be glad to." She said, and felt getting used to that shorted way of talking. And turned to Claire. "Welcome... to your new home." She told her, warm and tender.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread