my angel wings are bruised & restrained
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... table_.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Kansas didn't consider himself prejudiced against coyotes, because he knew there were plenty of perfectly well-mannered coyotes about, just as there were hateful, violent wolves. In fact, one of the most interesting individuals he'd ever met was a man named Arkham, who was mostly coyote from what Kansas had been able to determine. It was Inferni itself that he had an aversion to. Perhaps it didn't matter either way; a bias was a bias. Her cool tones made his heart thud, because he realized immediately that he'd displeased her.

The name "Kaena" was familiar to him only as one of the older members of Inferni; that was just something he knew by default. He had no other information about the woman, so he didn't categorize her as anything but a pleasant individual (what Sofia had described). Kansas nodded a little too vigorously, still smiling slightly. He wondered how he could salvage this conversation. He didn't want her to dislike him. "Oh, okay," he floundered. "J-Just in case it was worrying you, I... uh, I have nothing against coyotes at all. Really, I don't. I know some do, though." He cleared his throat, his eyes shifty. "Just wanted to be sure you know that. I'm sure Inferni is a neat place," the boy finished stupidly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread