a cloudy day at HQ
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ ... itable.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Well, he supposed that he fit that description easily, since he had not met this black and white male, and he did not have a job or duty within the pack yet. Nodding his assent, Vigilante wondered briefly if Svara wasn't the little scarred female. He had not seen her since he had joined, but he supposed she was probably at the pack party. Regardless, he still did not know her name, and it was still something he was curious to know. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Leroy. I am Vigilante. Jacquez accepted me a while ago, yes. Someone else was there - a scarred little red female - but she did not stay long, and did not introduce herself. I suppose this might have been Svara?" Assumptions could be dangerous, but it was a good way to ask this male of the scarred female's name.

Reclining so as to not make this meeting an awkward situation of standing across from one who was already sitting, Vigilante studied the male's appearance and behavior. "I don't have a job within the pack yet, although I would like something to do to prove my usefulness to the pack." His body relaxed, though he did not know what, exactly, Leroy would want him to do if he was interested in earning something to do within the pack. He wanted to be able to be useful, and to work and do something worthwhile that he could proudly tell someone if they were curious. Being a vigilante was not something he could proudly tell someone, but if he earned a job within the pack, he could proudly tell about that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread