Findings on the Beast's grin Peninsula
[html]

occ: Sorry for the delay!! <3

I just didn't have time to reply earlier, because yesterday was my birthday, and today my cousin went home (she lives in another city) so I went to the bus station to say goodbye

W.C: 322

Claire walked, light-hearted, trough that still unknown part of AniWaya’s territory. She smiled, pacing on the wet sand: it was really beautiful, except by the eerie shape that named the area, far ahead.

By her side, was the sea, roaring, peaceful and beautiful, in its never-ending dance. She had never seen the sea in a warm area, and could never imagine that would be even more stunning than the sea she saw once, when her pack had to move in order to feed all the members, trough a hard and unmerciful winter.

Suddenly, a call. An emergency one – at least that’s what Claire supposed.

Without thinking twice, the white wolf darted to the source of the call, not too far away.

The beach, the rocks, the little animals that stared with curiosity, all became a blur, gradually shortening their sizes behind the small and fast femme.

Sinking her yellowish paws in the unstable sand, and after in the fresh ground, Claire went to the fields in few minutes, and slowed her pace, trying to find the one who called.

It not lasted long, although she didn’t have a perfect and sharp vision – after all she only could count on her right good eye -, she sniffed the two different scents a few yards ahead, and approached them, with caution and a pounding heart, not only because of the race, but also because of the deep grey wolf that was laying on the ground, fainted, thin and with a dull fur. Without a doubt he was the reason why the other had called for help.

“My god!!”, Claire whinned, under her breath, wide-eyed “What happened?? Is there something I can do to help??”

The white femme stared firmly in the dark brown wolf’s eyes, and waited, nervously, and even with the sun warming her back, feeling kinda cold. She’d never liked to see those scenes, and she knew she would do anything to help that poor soul.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread