Findings on the Beast's grin Peninsula
[html]

occ: Ok then! And I only forgive you if you forgive me for my delay. Heheh my college’s duties are getting harder and more complicate than I could imagine… D:

W.C: 313

Claire was all ears for what the other was saying, and nodded from times to times. She could see that the dark brown female was somehow happy despite of the gravity of the whole situation, and a warm feeling spread though her tightened chest as she suppose that it could be so because of her appearing to help. She always felt good in helping the others.

“Ok then.” Claire agreed, nodding again. Her good green eye rolled to the stranger’s belongings, laid on the ground, as she thought how would she carry them. After all she only had one mouth, and those things were too much and too big to be carried that way.

Claire raised her gaze to the other femme, watching she put the fainted one on her shoulders, and dropped it a few seconds after, shaking her head. No, she wouldn’t do that. Not at that moment. She wasn’t ready.
Claire took a deep breath, approached the quiver, bended her front legs, and put her paw below the leather strip, raising and passing it trough her neck and her right shoulder. She straightened herself and made a quick movement that made the cylindrical thing rise, turn and land on her back, without dropping any of the arrows. She smiled a bit, proud with herself.

When the small femme lowered herself again to pick up the wooden crossbow, she felt something slipping down her back. “Shit” she spit out, watching all the arrows falling on the ground. She heard a giggle, but didn’t raise her head: she was too ashamed of being show-off for nothing. And on that kind of situation.

“Er… could you help me picking up this f…” suddenly she trailed off. That wasn’t the moment of swearing. At least not in front of someone she’d just met. “Sorry, the arrows, and putting them on the quiver, please?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread