Findings on the Beast's grin Peninsula
[html]

ooc: sorry for the delay! D: I just couldn't find enough time and strenght to reply it during the week: my college and work are killing me x.x

so thanks god for the weekends! x3

W.C.: 220

“Oh thank you, miss!” Claire spoke sincerely, raising her gaze from the ground to the other femme. The small white wolf thought the other would laugh out loud at her face, but instead of that, she caught a glimpse of understanding on the other’s pale blue eyes, and that made her feel a lot better.

The deep brown and black femme started walking, and Claire followed, slowly but firmly, through the green carpet’s fields, until the vegetation grew lower and they could see the river flowing at their side: the source of the peaceful sound she could hear altogether the others from the crops and sky.

All that things put together gave the white femme new energies, and she wondered about asking her colleague to walk a bit faster, but ended up deciding to keep herself quiet: she knew she would need that energy during their walk, to keep on carrying that really heavy stuff – after all she didn’t know where they were going, and if that place was far or not.

And suddenly, that popped up on her mind, and Claire raised her head to stare the other, that kept walking smoothly and silent at her side, carrying the fainted deep grey wolf on her shoulders:

“What village we’re going? And pardon my rudeness… My name is Claire. You are...?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread