Findings on the Beast's grin Peninsula
[html]

TJ, go ahead and set up your joiner in the AniWaya forum, and we'll wrap this up after 1 post by Claire and 1 by you.
Word Count: 309. Worth 2 points.

Claire fell into step beside Hanna, performing the task that Hanna had set her wonderfully, for a fair stretch of land. Hanna knew they were getting closer; she could faintly hear the water's song ahead of them. Finally the white femme spoke, breaking the stillness, and asked where they were going, tacking on an introduction at the end of her query.

"I'm Hanna, newly accepted into AniWaya. Pleased to meet you, Claire. To answer your question, I recalled passing a stream as I went north, and that is my destination, and then on to the village. I need Dawali's help." She hoped the Kalona would let her keep the man near till he was healed and had woken and could make a conscious decision to stay with or leave the tribe.

Either way, she was responsible for the man's life now and was duty-bound to care for him until he could care for himself. Within moments the trio came to one of the cross-streams from the Mersey River, and Hanna let the box drop to the ground before shifting the man into such a position as she could lay him into the cool waters. She didn't quite get him in the water itself, however, for the man spoke coherently and she nearly dropped him.

"You're awake?! I'm Hanna, a medic, and a member of a nearby pack, AniWaya. How do you feel?" At this, she lowered him to the ground, angled so he could drink from the water if he so wished. Afterward, she would call for Dawali's medical assistance, and they would get his broken leg set and check for other injuries. Hanna figured, however, that barring head or torso injuries, the man would heal admirably after a couple good meals and some fresh water in his system. How long had he been laying on that shore, anyway?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread