Let the hurricane set in motion, yeah
[html]
Cer's a little weird, we need a picture of her on his lap like a puppy dog XD.

The feeling of being held was one unfamiliar to her. Slay had never shifted and only he was allowed to be so near to her for extended periods of time. They would sleep side by side, cuddling close, limbs hanging over one another at times, but this was entirely different. Only once had she felt hands before on her body, at least in such an intimate way and quickly the feeling of guilt for it having not been Slay pushed away any memories of the drunken episode with Red Sol. And it wasn’t the same, the way Slay held her now, it was foreign but not unwelcome. There was strength behind the touch, and Cercelee knew how vulnerable she was then, had Slay been anyone else it would have been a terrifying feeling to be so helpless in the grasp of another but it wasn’t anyone else. It was Slay and she only pressed herself closer.

His voice, his words, apologetic and grateful to her, Cercelee only murmured into his chest, so muffled now the words not audible in any sense but she said something akin to "I should hope I’m the only one, you’re the only one I’d do this for." The meaning behind the words were expressed more in the way she stayed against him, rather than the actual sounds and syllables that came from her mouth. For a long time she allowed them to just stay like that, her purpose behind coming home completely forgotten. It could be hours and Cer would have been happy to just sit there, it seemed too long had she gone without this type of affection though in truth it had only been one month.

Yet the memory quickly surfaced, for always on her mind were the children if not Slay and her silent happiness was interrupted as the white fae stifled a cry into the chest of her mate. When she pulled away her face was distraught, but an explanation quickly came to explain the so sudden change in emotion. So startled by the change in Slay she had forgotten why she had sought him out, but now the words tumbled out over one another. "Their gone. Avarice and Roulette. Anka came and took them away, Catalyst and Palindrome wanted to stay… but Pal…" The words broke through, strained and unhappy, "I can’t find him either now." The last words got caught on the sob that emerged from her throat.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread