Can you fall asleep with a panic switch?
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... table1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: Since this is so outdated, I am ending it~ but you can have another if you want, because I love you~!

The aggressive tension in the air was evaporated at Heath's next guarded statement, although its blunt nature almost seemed like a retort... Jacquez grunted in surprise, brows furrowed. "Svara left the kingdom? For what reason? I left her in charge!" His obsidian eyes glittered with annoyance, stung that the unpredictable youth had left him high and dry. He had thought power would feed her ego, keep her happy - she had always been headstrong and bossy, so why not make it her official duty to act in such a way? But he had misjudged, it seemed, or some other factor was at play. He would later learn that Firefly's departure was the most likely reason for her disappearance - that, or Haku Soul had come to claim the rest of her scarred hide for his depraved collection.

No wonder Heath felt the need to bring his king back - they were without any nobility whatsoever to lead them! What if they were besieged? Growling under his breath, Jacquez Trouillefou rose to his impressive height, snagging the bottle from the dusty counter and taking a deep swig without waiting for the glass. "Fear not, Monsieur Heath des Miracles, I shall return to my land tonight. But first I must wet my throat!" He wiped his mouth on his white-sleeved arm, thumping the half-empty bottle back atop the counter. With an imperious flick of his feathered tail, the striking one-armed leader flashed a fierce grin at his new packmate, before striding boldly back onto the streets. He had work to do.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread