A Thorn in My Paw
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... matatf.jpg); background-position: top center; padding-top: 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

It’s okay! I totally understand! If you are having trouble writing cheerfully right now, it would be okay to end it with my post, if you’d like. ^=^ I wouldn’t mind at all~ Just let me know what you want to do. And, if you wanted to consider it for when you you’re your thread requests, I asked Erin if Savina could be the adult, and she said yes. We can just make sure that she still has time when you are ready to have another thread, ^=^
500+

"Yeahs," she agreed sadly. She was not happy that she had told Char’n that he would not be able to stay today, but she definitely liked that he would come someday. "Yes, yes! Yous has to comes and visits mes!" It was definitely not a question. The little girl would have been very disappointed had the big male wolf not come to see her. It would have been a disappointment, no doubt, that would have been forgotten by a growing mind. But, while Amata was still young, she would hold a grudge against a guardiangel if he did not visit.

As Char’n paused, pointing out a cluster of flowers, Amata beamed brightly. And she was very glad that he had leaned down so that she could see them too. "They ares pretties!" she agreed with an exclamation. The creamy pup liked the purple colour of this particular flower, although she would have liked the purple whatever the shade. If she had been within reach, she would have reached out her little muzzle so that she could pick one. But looking with Char’n would have to do for now, she decided. She could always pick flowers later.

"Hello!" she called down, nodding her head in agreement with the big male wolf’s choice of words. Her tail wagged furiously, the creamy appendage repeatedly beating against the male wolf’s large arm. It was nice of him to say ‘hello’ to the pretty ladybug that was her friend.As he asked the ladybug, Amata responded excitedly, bouncing up and down: "I’s is her friend! I’s is her friend!" "Nows yous can be friend with her toos," she whispered quietly as her little maw turned toward Char’n’s ears. Her eyes, however, were transfixed upon the little bug that was such a beautiful shade of red. As the large male turned his head to listen, Amata did the same, listening very intently. And she gasped, very surprised that the ladybug was responding. But she quickly realized that the voice was far too deep to belong to a girl, and she turned to look at Char’n. She giggled and laughed, giving Char’n a lick on his muzzle. And her puppy mind still registered those words as having come from the little bug. "You’s silly!" she exclaimed happily, but she did enjoy his ladybug-impersonation greatly.

She leaned down very far, careful to not fall off and yet nearly doing just that. "Hellos, ladybug!" She called as she struggled to retain her hold on Char’n. "You’s can comes home with me!" And, as if the ladybug could hear and understand, it took flight, drawing lazy spirals in the air until she eventually landed on the white puppy’s shoulder. It would have been more exciting, the little girl speculated, had the pretty bug landed on her nose, but she had landed on her shoulder, so it was all very excititng. "Looks!" she whispered loudly to Char’n, her blue and green eyes slowly being pulled away from the bright red dot on her shoulder so that she could look up at the big male wolf. "Nows we’s can goes home!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread