and don't forget to breathe.
[html]

WC: 413
OoC: You're not allowed to apologize for taking two days to reply! :< I'm far slower than you!

The paleness of her throat, a contrast to the dim smoky greys of her pelt, was strangely and magnetically attractive. He wanted to close his teeth about her, lightly, just to feel the irrepressible pulse against his tongue. She was just so very different from anyone he knew, this Kaena Lykoi, her experience and ruthlessness holding his attention far longer than any of the faceless females who had allowed him to play with them. This was the first time that he had actually considered someone to be his equal... To be royalty on his level.

"You still hold your chin high, high enough to support a crown," he remarked. It was an insightful comment - Kae might not be a leader herself, but her pride had not been damaged whatsoever. She still carried herself with the confidence and respect that an alpha demanded. Had she told him that she was the current ruler of the Inferni clan, Jacquez would not have questioned it. She held different values than he did, for she was proud of her many children and descendants, and he could not possibly care less if any salaud wanted recognition as his offspring. But that, of course, was because the matriarch was a whole being... and the king was just the twisted remnants of a once-noble creature. Values were of no importance.

He felt her slight shiver beneath the rough callous of his pawpads, and his dark eyes gleamed knowingly as his fingers strayed upwards. She had a pretty red star engraved into her flesh, a symbol he did not know the significance of but whose crimson colour was pleasing. He let his white-furred knuckles brush against the family crest, moving upwards to trace the hybrid's elegant neckline. She was smiling, not pushing him away or snarling or shying back. It was about time he found a real partner in crime. The women here, they either panicked at the last minute like Halo had, or flirted with no real substance, like Ayita. Even Svara, who was notorious for being loose, had let him down. Firefly too, she had left him behind without any sense of closure. It was so frustrating, considering all that he had to offer them... "I wish I had been there, ma reine... I would love to see what your body is capable of," he growled softly, folded ears pricked forward to catch the sound of her breathing. He had not known that one such as her existed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread