and don't forget to breathe.
[html]

WC: 300+
ooc: Since this has fallen behind, I thought I would wind it down (and get to focus more on our card game). Thank you for letting me have such a fun thread, and for putting up with my writer's block!

She smelled like smoke, and rain, and sex, the intermingling aromas searing into his mind as he inhaled her. Her fearless fingers touched the empty socket where his arm should have been, and he rumbled a chuckle deep in his chest, amused by her shameless curiosity. Was he not the same, magnetically fascinated by her patchwork of former wounds? In the span of her lifetime, she had been a leader longer, claimed more lives, and taken more lovers than Jac could attest to, and that sort of track record was an impressive feat indeed.

She had come out of nowhere and taken him by storm. If he could have made her the queen of his kingdom, he would have; but somehow he knew that they were both too proud to share the reins of royalty together. These clandestine encounters were satisfactory enough.

Taut muscles burned in his abdomen as he struck again and again, a wild snarl tearing from his lips to drown out Kaena's strangled cry. They were a tangled mess of limbs, her hands catching his thrusting hips, his hand digging into her rough mane to jerk her face skyward, letting his teeth harmlessly graze her exposed throat. It was the roughness, the ferocity of their pairing that he would remember best, even when the exact details were quickly lost in the heat of the moment. The drumming rain fell quiet by the time they were both satisfied, leaving a misty haze shimmering elusively in the cave's exit.

His chest was still heaving, blood pounding at that dizzying pace of arousal, even as he released her to catch his breath. In the dim light of their cave, it was impossible to tell how long they had been together, how much time they had devoted to the sweet agony of coitus. Jacquez panted heavily as he sagged against the damp stone wall. It wasn't often that a woman could keep up with him so well, enough to even wear him out. How extraordinary. If he had ever considered taking up monogamy, she would be the only one worth his time, that was for sure. His pawpads were moist with perspiration, and he impatiently wiped them on his thigh, trying to steady his thundering heartbeat. He might have been somewhat out of practice, but he could still rise to the occasion...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread