I can cut you to pieces
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... otable.jpg); background-color:#90577A; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:239px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">

"I've only come to Inferni a handful of times...and never to cause trouble" She stated. Most of those trips had either already been planned or had been strategic, to form a truce with the coyotes. She was a pacifist if anything, not enjoying fighting or drama that was unnecessary. Drama just caused bad things to happen...she was proof of that. And fighting never got anyone anywhere. "I don't know that anything has happened recently between Phoenix Valley and Inferni, but you're right. I don't want to cause them any trouble, if they let me join them. Wolves defend their borders just as coyotes do...and any disrespect on either side would be bad, even if it was unintentional"

The lands between their two territories would be good, then. Too far outside of Inferni and too far outside of Phoenix Valley to be a threat to either one. They could do whatever they wanted. Hunt together, maybe. Kaena was older and more experienced, probably a better hunter than her. "I'm sure we'll run into each other eventually. I really would like of those tattoo things, after some time has passed. I can look for books of designs in the library, maybe. I can speak a few languages, so maybe I will get something in another language on me. Human words."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread