I can cut you to pieces
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/kae_disorder.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Hooray! You archive this after you read it, if you want! <3

The hybrid woman laughed aloud at the idea of dancing in the flowers and being merry. What the fuck would Gabriel think if he saw her frolicking with a white wolf around the Dampwoods? He'd think she'd finally gone and lost it, that's what he'd think—still, it was good to know she had a friend in the Valley pack. Perhaps she would voice to them that the coyotes just weren't so bad after all, and maybe she'd knock some sense into Xeris, while she was there. Kaena smirked at the thought of the two white wolves locking fangs. "Well, if you wanna frolic around we might have to go a bit further away from Inferni. Most 'em would think I'd lost my mind for good this time," she said, laughing her gravelly laugh again. The possibility was all too real for the silvery hybrid; her sanity often seemed questionable even in her most lucid moments.

The coyote stood, and stretched her arms widely. "I ought to get back home," she ventured. It was growing late and she'd spent some time here with this genuinely nice wolf. Kaena was quite glad to have run into Naniko here, she had come away with a hell of a lot of useful objects, and she'd shared some old stories with someone who had been around for the land before, the time that seemed so far away in her old head now. She smiled wistfully. "I'm sure we'll see each other soon. I like to hang around in the woods near Inferni, and we'll be close sooner or later," she said with a grin. "Best luck with your kids," the hybrid said with a nod, awkwardly extending one of her hands to pat the pale wolf's side before skittering out the door, some of that old social anxiety returning to the hybrid for a brief moment.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread