Moving up in the world
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... /raven.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; border:1px solid black;">
Crap post by me! :o I slept too long Sad

Her kind words did not exactly lessen his underlying embarrassment, because she accepted his grumpy ways and excused them, as if they were not out of line. In fact, they were not excusable in his own eyes, he'd moped around and been a disgrace to all. Although, once down, he had needed to pick himself up. His strength in mentality had gained something from all of this. From the fight, the wounds, and what he had done. He still wasn't sure if he had accepted his actions, but he was sane enough to see what he had gained. And he knew that he would have to accept it someday. What was done was done.

For all his trouble-making, she accepted his offer, and he smiled at this, pleased. Nodding, he reached out a hand for her to shake or simply touch - whatever she saw fit. It was just a signal that the two of them had reached an agreement, and one with some significance at that. As he did so, his voice rang calmly, but in a clearly pleased tone.
"Thank you, Ember. You will be my right hand in everything."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread