A place to call home
[html]

ooc: this was meant to be more like a "territorie's discovering journey" by Claire and Catherine, but since my sis isn't able to play lately, and thanks to my longing to play during my last vacation's days, I decided to open it to everyone which's willing to help and meet the newcomer, and even maybe discover something about her past, weaknesses, and former pack - because they're all connected ^~.

W.C.: 320

Claire was so happy she was accepted as a member of the tribe that she had to wait a few minutes until she had recovered her sanity again, and could think properly her next move. Of course the white femme knew since the beginning that it should be choosing a new place to live, but she knew too she had to be in her perfect state of mind in order to do it.

The sky seemed to not be in the mood to change its grey appearance, the hot wind blew through the two Lupercis and the corn crops wove a bit.

Nothing could be less energizing.

But Claire didn’t need anything more than her own will to feel her blood race through her body, her heart pound, and her paws willing to move by themselves, as her wagging tail.

She shook all her body, and stretched her front legs, smiling to her newest friend, who stood, patiently at her side, with the strange and hissing snake wrapped in her neck, and the black and white falcon drifting above them.

“Now I think we can start walking. Could you show me the best places to live?”

But Catherine’s mind seemed to be in some other place, as she stood, staring blankly to the long leaves next to them, as her reddish-brown mane wove softly at her back.

“Ok, so I think I’ll do it myself”, Claire said, more to herself than to her friend “See you soon, Catherine”, she smiled, and turned around, pacing through the seeming-unending corn crop, hoping that was the right direction, and willing to meet someone who could show her a place to rest.

The white femme was beginning to feel tired, her muscles starting to ache a bit, but she wouldn’t stop, at least until she found some shelter, so she started humming a random song, as her body moved between the long and thin stalks.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread