A place to call home
[html]

occ: heyy!! I’m soo happy you answered this thread!! \o/ I tought it would be forsaken for good…

Hahahah thanks a lot, and forgive my delay, my college’s duties are getting harder and more complicate than I could imagine…

W.C: 352

Still padding through that waving long crop, Claire’s only safe thought was that it wasn’t possible not to have an exit to that green maze, and so she should keep on walking, and singing – on her former home, they would say that “by singing you keep the evil away”. Or something like that.

And so she did.

At least until she heard something, besides the insects and the passing chirping birds. Could it be… steps?
The white femme stopped, trying to concentrate. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and flicked her ears, searching the source.

Suddenly, she found it, opened her eyes and ran towards it, not bothering with the leaves that insisted to be in the way, beating lightly on her face and body as she passed by them.

It didn’t last long until Claire found a shape, and slowed her pace, in order to make an appropriate presentation, though she knew her fur wasn’t in its better shape: the leaves and stalks had messed it up.
But her growing anxiety disappeared when the small femme saw the stranger’s smile. So warm. So welcoming.

Claire was so happy to have found someone after long hours of loneliness, in the middle of that strange unending green place, that she couldn’t help shedding a tear, the little drop falling slowly from her good green eye through her face, stopping in the border of her smiling mouth. Salty.

“Hello”, she answered, still smiling, and nodded smoothly, “I’m new here, and hum, I’m a bit lost… Could you help me, please? I must find a place to rest.”

The white femme stopped when they were close, staring the grey-shadowed one with curiosity, still asking herself if it was ok to be in that form she was, and why was that small bird sitting on his head. All the others she had already met were in that other two-legged form, and had some sort of animal around them…

But that moment wasn’t the best time to worry about details. She’d better focus on the most important things.

“And… My name is Claire. You are…?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread