A place to call home
Hehe! Don't worry about the delay, I understand Smile It was barely a delay anyway Tongue

[html]

Hemming remembered when he was new in AniWaya. It had been a strange period of time, especially because he had not even set foot in any pack's lands for years. His previous and very constant loneliness made seeing someone even once every few days a little overwhelming, but he could understand that someone coming from a very social life, or someone to which those things mattered greatly, could find themselves quite alone amongst the corn. There was an odd transition state between being new and being an incorporated part of the family, and different wolves dealt with it differently. Hemming himself was fortunate to have run into Ember, who got him set up with a place to stay the night. The cozy little cave was still his home.

He knew that some of the wolves actually slept within the village, though, in the wonderful little houses that gathered around the very heart of AniWaya. Did the other want a place just to sit down, or did she want a place to sleep? The difference didn't really matter now, as Hemming had decided to take her the short distance into the town, and perhaps they could sit around there somewhere. It would, hopefully, be a good introduction to life in AniWaya.

"Well, welcome! I'd be happy to help," he exclaimed with a wide grin. At her next statement, he nodded and replied, "I'm Hemming," and after a moment's hesitation he pointed to the bird on his head, "And this is Dagrun, my Spirit Guide." Surely that was one of the oddest things about this tribe, and one that Hemming continued to grapple with despite having been part of AniWaya for a few months now. Directing his body towards the village center and taking a couple of steps, he asked, "Shall we?"

kat made this! Big Grin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread