A place to call home
[html]

ooc:Heey! Finally I'm here! Still tired and sleepy, but with enough strenght to reply this thread hehe

hope you like it, and I'm sorry I couldn't do anything bigger.

W.C.:204

Claire frowned and blinked twice, trying to get things right.

‘…Had he just said ‘spirit guide…?’’, a small voice sounded in her head: his words made no sense for her. It was like hearing a foreign language.

As the last movement and speaking from Hemming seemed to wake her up, the small femme nodded, still with her mind spinning, and followed the two-legged one within the endless green.

They walked in silence for a couple of minutes, hearing their movements between the leaves, the birds and insects around them. But Claire wasn’t paying attention to any of this: she was still trying to choose the first thing to ask Hemming, as her mind was already aching with countless questions that popped up on the last few hours. Besides, the small femme already trusted enough her new colleague to feel safe to ask all she wanted to know. It must be because of his warming smile and will to help. That reminded her of her own, and that felt good.

“Hm… there’s something that’s bothering me…” she started, staring the deep brown ground, stained with small plants and stalks “… Why is everybody I met in this two-legged form? Is it a rule or something?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread