A place to call home
[html]

ooc: Oh my! I'm finally able to enter this rpg again!! *glad* well, as my one-month work ended last friday, I hope I'll be able to answer the threads a bit faster. *double glad* uahauh

and I'm still so sorry for my almost-two-week delay. It's just because I went to my aunt's house during a week, and during the other I was so dead when I got home that I couldn't do anything besides eating and going to bed.

But now everyting will be diffrent (at least I hope so. Let's see then. hehe)

W.C: 202

“Hmm I see.”, Claire answered, feeling better. Everything that’s not a rule is always better to get used to, slowly, in your own way, even with her thinking she would hardly get attached to this way of living. Her past was still hurting enough.

A melodic sound came from somewhere behind them. Must’ve been the birds, that ones which sings with all their hearts. Claire thanked them all for taking her away from those still fresh and aching wounds.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?”, the small femme smiled, as they paced slowly, side by side.

A quick moment of silence between them passed before she asked, still curious, and willing to concentrate in any other thing than that evergreen scenery around them:

“And what about the rules? The tribe’s, I mean. There’s something I must or mustn’t do there?”

She raised her head, staring Hemming, and caught a glimpse of something different far ahead, behind the male’s body: could it be a sign of the tribe? The village, maybe?

Her heard started pounding, as her stomach complained the absence of food, and a warm sensation of hope began to spread through her chest.

Could it be the moment she would say 'Finally at home'…?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread