A place to call home
[html]

ooc: yey! finally! \o/ yes, I'm alive! *at least until now hehe* enjoy :3

W.C: 338

Claire smiled, pleased with the advices Hemming had given her. “Such beautiful words, sir. Are you a poet?” she said without thinking, and blushed violently under her fur, just after she realized what she had said, looking to the ground. ‘Silly thing’ complained the annoying little voice in her head, which the small femme tried to ignore.

“Well…” the white femme tried to put her thoughts in anything else “that’s good there isn’t many rules. You see, in my former pack there was plenty of, which was indeed annoying. It’s bad for your creativity, living bound to rules you even don’t understand nor agree to, and…”

Claire lost her train of thought completely as her eyes caught the first glimpse of the tribe, just when she finally stepped out of the unending crop’s stalks.

She didn’t know if it was the feeling of freedom of being out of the green maze, or of being in a free land, or it was just the beauty of the place. All she knew was her body was motionless, and she could say nothing but “waaaah!”

She felt her eyes wide, while they tried to catch all the details of the sunny and bright landscape, the well built village, the passing animals. To blink seemed a waste at that moment.

“B… beautiful…!” her mouth opened in a wide smile.

Claire couldn’t tell how much time they stood there, silent, only gazing to her new home. A warm sensation filled her chest, and a soft wind blew through them, carrying to her nose his scent, making her aware of his presence again.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I got lost by all this beauty. Ok, I seem now a mom that just has seen her baby for the first time. Heheh… Well, I think I’m ready to begin our tour. And I know we don’t have much time because the sun is beginning to go down. Pitty. Do… do you have some time tomorrow to show me what we wouldn’t be able to see today?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread